OZN nail polish is fast drying, resilient and vegan with excellent coverage and a large colours palette.
Vegan & Cruelty Free
Long wear and excellent durability
OZN is committed to a vegan nail polish range, which includes avoidance of all animal products (no animal substances, pigments made from animals, or any other animal by-products) and a halal production.
Naturally you cannot just use purely organic or natural ingredients in nail polishes. Though OZN ensures that no harmful chemicals at all are used in the manufacturing process.
WITHOUT HARMFUL INGREDIENTS
It is crucial that OZN products are not harmful to your health. OZN nail polish has been developed with no known toxic substances. They use alternative solvents and compounds, which are biodegradable and do not damage your health or pollute the environment.
OZN products do NOT contain:
- Formaldehyde (considered a carcinogen)
- Formaldehyde resin
- Toluene (a solvent, degreases the skin and may lead to inflammation)
- Colophonium (a harmful resin, may lead to contact eczema)
- DBP, dibutyl phthalate (a plasticiser, inhalation or ingestion can lead to health problems and temporary symptoms such as dizziness, nausea and headache)
- Paraben (preservatives)
- Xylol (a solvent, may be a health hazard when absorbed through the skin and the respiratory tract )
- Acetone (a chemical compound that may irritate the skin. The vapours may cause nausea)
- TPHP, triphenyl phosphate (may affect the hormonal balance, reproduction and metabolism)
- Mineral oil